Dog walking (disambiguation)
|Look up walk the dog in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dog walking is the act of exercising a dog.
Dog walking, Dog Walk, Walking the dog, Walk the dog, and other variants may also refer to:
- Dog Walk, Illinois, an unincorporated community
- Dog Walk, Kentucky, an unincorporated community
- The Dogwalker, a movie directed by Jacques Thelemaque
- "Dogwalker" (story), a 1990 short story by Orson Scott Card
- "Walking the Dog", a song originally by Rufus Thomas and covered by many artists, including The Rolling Stones
- "Walkin' the Dog", a song written by Shelton Brooks in 1916
- Walking the Dog (Gershwin), a musical piece by George Gershwin
- "Walking The Dog", a song on the 2009 album Aim and Ignite by Fun.
- "Walk the dog", a common yo-yo trick
- "Walk the dog", a basic freestyle skateboarding trick
- Walkin' the Dog, a novel by Walter Mosley