This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2018)
|Origin||San Francisco, California|
|Genres||Experimental electronic music, noise|
|Labels||Vinyl Communications, Deluxe|
|Associated acts||KK Null|
|Past members||Drew Daniel|
To produce their sound, digital media (DATs, CDs) were etched and painted, or used in broken players to produce new sounds. In Gaijincd4, a "bonus" nonfunctional CD was included to suggest a multimedia disc. The double LP Transfer consisted entirely of locked grooves.
- Gaijincd4 – CD album with bonus nonfunctional CD (December 1997, Vinyl Communications)
- 2xCD – 2×CD album (May 12, 1998, Vinyl Communications)
- Nullsonic – CD collaboration album with KK Null(August 11, 1998, Vinyl Communications)
- Brave2ep – CD album, (October 27, 1998, Vinyl Communications)
- Transfer – 2x12", 10 songs and 105 locked grooves (1999, Delux Recordings)
- Kelly, Caleb (2009). Cracked Media: The Sound of Malfunction. Massachusetts: Massachusetts Institute of Technology. p. 400. ISBN 9780262013147.
- Raggett, Ned. "Disc - GaijinCD4". allmusic.com. Allmusic Guide. Retrieved 2017-10-12.
- Semprebon, Rolf. "Disc - Transfer". allmusic.com. Allmusic Guide. Retrieved 2017-10-12.