Dis-moi qui tuer (English title: Tell Me Whom to Kill) is a 1965 French drama film directed by Étienne Périer. The screenplay was written by Maurice Fabre and Didier Goulard, based on a novel by Henri Lapierre. The film stars Michèle Morgan and Paul Hubschmid.
|Dis-moi qui tuer|
|Directed by||Étienne Périer|
|Written by||Maurice Fabre |
|Produced by||Jacques Bar|
|Starring||Michèle Morgan |
Compagnie Internationale de Productions Cinématographiques (CIPRA)
Films Number One
|26 November 1965|
|Language||French / English|
A couple of children come across evidence of a Nazi treasure in an old hotel.
- Michèle Morgan as Geneviève Monthannet
- Paul Hubschmid as Reiner Dietrich
- Darío Moreno as Pitou
- Rellys as Le Basta
- Jean Yanne as Federucci
- Jean-Roger Caussimon as Kopf
- Alain Decock as Constantin
- François Leccia as Marc Pestel
- Germaine Montero as Madame Fayard
- Daniel Allier as Machelin
- Yann Arthus-Bertrand as Galland
- Fiona Lewis as Pompon
- "Tell Me Whom to Kill". unifrance.org. Retrieved 2014-03-17.