Direct Marketing Association (South Africa)
The Direct Marketing Association of South Africa (DMASA) is a Section 21 Company and self-regulatory organization empowered by law to ensure that direct marketers adhere to a strict code of practice, and to protect the rights of consumers when buying from direct marketing organisations.
- "Enterprise details for 2005/040417/08". Companies and Intellectual Property Commission. Retrieved 2 May 2014.[dead link]
- "Consumer help: direct marketing, junk mail". SouthAfrica.info. Archived from the original on 2 May 2014. Retrieved 2 May 2014.
- "Database homepage". www.nationaloptout.co.za. Archived from the original on 15 February 2017. Retrieved 10 February 2017.
- Official website
- The DMA National OPT OUT Database
- The link on the database is incorrect as above - correct one to use is https://www.nationaloptout.org/
|This article about an organisation in South Africa is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|