Dimitar Simeonov Largov (Bulgarian: Димитър Симеонов Ларгов; 10 September 1936 – 26 November 2020) was a Bulgarian football midfielder who played for Bulgaria in the 1966 FIFA World Cup. He also played for Septemvri Sofia and Slavia Sofia. He also competed in the men's tournament at the 1960 Summer Olympics.
|Full name||Dimitar Simeonov Largov|
|Date of birth||10 September 1936|
|Place of birth||Sofia, Bulgaria|
|Date of death||26 November 2020(aged 84)|
|Place of death||Sofia, Bulgaria|
|1946–1953||Cherveno Zname Sofia|
|*Club domestic league appearances and goals|
- Почина бившият президент на БФС и капитан на България Димитър Ларгов - Sportal. Retrieved 27 November 2020. (in Bulgarian)
- 1966 FIFA World Cup England Archived 2011-10-13 at the Wayback Machine
- "Димитър Ларгов: Той бе капитанът ни във "флорентинската епопея"" (in Bulgarian). blitz.bg. 15 March 2012.
- "Димитър Ларгов: Гунди сънувал преди мача с Белгия, че плаче. Каза ми - бием ги!" (in Bulgarian). 24chasa.bg. 6 April 2013. Archived from the original on 2015-05-18.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Dimitar Largov Olympic Results". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 18 April 2020. Retrieved 14 October 2018.
- "Dimitar Largov". Olympedia. Retrieved 10 December 2021.