|Look up diligence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Diligence a behavior or work ethic with a belief that work is good in itself; also considered a virtue.
Diligence may also refer to:
- Due diligence, a legal concept
- Diligence (Scots law), a legal process in Scots law
- Operational due diligence, review process for potential mergers and acquisitions
- Management due diligence, an evaluation of each individual's effectiveness in contributing to the organization's strategic objectives
- RFA Diligence (A132), a fleet repair ship of the Royal Fleet Auxiliary
- USCGC Diligence (WMEC-616), a U.S. Coast Guard medium endurance cutter
- USRC Diligence, one of the first ten cutters operated by the United States' Revenue Cutter Service
- ST Diligent, a tug operated by the Admiralty between 1947 and 1961.
- Diligence (vehicle), a type of four-wheeled enclosed coach
- De Vlijt (disambiguation) (Dutch for "The Diligence"), a name given to some windmills in the Netherlands
- La Diligence (restaurant), a Michelin-starred restaurant in Beek, Netherlands
- La Diligence (comics), an album in the Lucky Luke comics series
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Diligence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.