|Look up Diane in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Diane may refer to:
- Diana (mythology), a name of the deity Artemis
- The Diane, a high-rise residential building in Portland, Oregon, US
- Ethinylestradiol/cyproterone acetate, a birth control pill sold under the brand names Diane and Diane-35
- Group Diane, a former special forces unit of the Belgian gendarmerie
- Hurricane Diane, a disastrous Atlantic hurricane during 1955
- Project DIANE, the Diversified Information and Assistance NEtwork, a U.S. videoconferencing based community service network
- Steak Diane, a culinary dish
- "Oh Diane", a 1982 song by Fleetwood Mac
- Citroën Dyane, a car
- Daiane, a Portuguese feminine given name
- Dian (disambiguation)
- Dyane, a town in India
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Diane.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.