(Redirected from Diamonds (Jerry Lordan song))
"Diamonds" is an instrumental composed by Jerry Lordan. In 1963, Jet Harris and Tony Meehan's recording of the piece became a number one hit in the UK Singles Chart, where it spent three weeks at the top of the UK chart.
|Single by Jet Harris and Tony Meehan|
|Format||45 rpm record|
|Jet Harris and Tony Meehan singles chronology|
- Rice, Jo (1982). The Guinness Book of 500 Number One Hits (1st ed.). Enfield, Middlesex: Guinness Superlatives. p. 68. ISBN 0-85112-250-7.
- "DEC.254". Penumbra.co.nz. Retrieved 2014-04-05.
-  Archived February 5, 2008, at the Wayback Machine
- Roberts, David (2006). British Hit Singles & Albums (19th ed.). London: Guinness World Records Limited. p. 146. ISBN 1-904994-10-5.
- "Jet's Gear". Retrieved 2014-04-05.
- The Fabulous Ventures: The (Almost) Complete Discography
|This 1960s single-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|