Deustu (until 2017, Deusto) is a station on lines 1 and 2 of the Bilbao metro. The station is located in the neighbourhood and district of the same name. It is located close to the Bidarte mall and Bilbao's Escuela Oficial de Idiomas (Official Language School). It opened on 11 November 1995.
|Location||12 Iruña St.|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Opened||11 November 1995|
Deustu station follows the typical cavern-shaped layout of most underground Metro Bilbao stations designed by Norman Foster, with the main hall located directly above the rail tracks.
- "Estaciones - Deustu". Metro Bilbao (in Spanish). Retrieved 22 June 2022.
- "Metro en cifras". Metro Bilbao (in Spanish). Retrieved 22 June 2022.
- García, Josu (16 December 2017). "San Mamés será Santimami en el metro". El Correo (in Spanish). Retrieved 22 June 2022.
- Destinations at Metro Bilbao website
- Media related to Deustu (Bilbao metro) at Wikimedia Commons