Design Automation and Test in Europe
This article has multiple issues. Please help to improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
Design, Automation & Test in Europe, or DATE is a yearly conference on the topic of electronic design automation. It is typically held in March or April of each year, alternating between France and Germany. It is sponsored by the SIGDA of the Association for Computing Machinery, the EDA Consortium, the European Design and Automation Association (EDAA), the European Electronic Chips and Systems Design Initiative (ECSI), the IEEE Computer Society (TTTC), the IEEE Council on Electronic Design Automation (CEDA), and IEEE Robotics and Automation Society (RAS). Technical co-sponsors include ACM SIGBED, the IEEE Solid-State Circuits Society (SSCS), IFIP, and the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET).
- Design Automation Conference
- International Conference on Computer-Aided Design
- Asia and South Pacific Design Automation Conference
- Amrouch, H. et al. (2016). "Reliability-aware design to suppress aging" In Proceedings of the 53rd Annual DesignAutomation Conference, P.12
- Manquinho, V. & Marques-Silva J. (2000) "On Using Satisfiability-Based Pruning Techniques in Covering Algorithms" in Proceedings of the Design, Automation and Test in Europe Conference.
- Main web page for the DATE conference