Deseret Digital Media
Deseret Digital Media, Inc. (DDM) is a subsidiary company of Deseret Management Corporation. Former CEO, Clark Gilbert, was named president of BYU-Idaho in early 2015. Chris Lee is the president of the company.
|Founded||Salt Lake City, Utah, United States|
(September 24, 2009 )
|Chris Lee President|
Russell K. Banz (VP of Products)
Jeff Barton (CFO)
Eric Bright (VP of E-commerce)
Dale Darling (VP of Sales)
Stephen Tolman (VP of Technology / CIO)
|Parent||Deseret Management Corporation|
Deseret Digital Media was formed in 2009 to run the website operations. Its products include:
- DeseretNews.com, the website for the Deseret News newspaper
- KSL.com, which supports the KSL radio stations, KSL-TV station and KSL Classifieds.
- FM100.com, the website for the KSFI radio station
- 1035TheArrow.com, the website for KRSP-FM radio station
- "Deseret News, S.L. Tribune Revise Joint Operating Agreement". Fairfield Sun-Times. October 29, 2013. Retrieved 12 February 2014.
- Deseret News – Changing Two Media Cultures | Pew Research Center's Journalism Project
- Sep 10, 2009 Deseret News article on DDMs formation
- Deseret Digital Media releases Deseret News high school sports mobile website
- Salt Lake Chamber | Head of Deseret Digital Media, Deseret News discusses disruptive change