Deni Varnhagen (born 26 October 1992) is an Australian rules footballer playing for the Adelaide Football Club in the AFL Women's competition. She was drafted by Adelaide with their fourth selection and twenty-sixth overall in the 2016 AFL Women's draft. She made her debut in the thirty-six point win against Greater Western Sydney at Thebarton Oval in the opening round of the 2017 season. She was a part of Adelaide's premiership side after the club defeated Brisbane by six points at Metricon Stadium in the AFL Women's Grand Final. She played every match in her debut season to finish with eight matches.
Varnhagen with Adelaide in January 2019
|Date of birth||26 October 1992|
|Original team(s)||Morphettville Park (SAWFL)|
|Draft||No. 26, 2016 AFL Women's draft|
Round 1, 2017, Adelaide|
vs. Greater Western Sydney, at Thebarton Oval
|Height||173 cm (5 ft 8 in)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of the 2019 season.
Adelaide signed Varnhagen for the 2018 season during the trade period in May 2017.
- "Crows welcome first women's draft class". AFC.com.au. Bigpond. 12 October 2016. Retrieved 23 May 2017.
- "AFLW Teams Round 1: Full sides named for inaugural round of AFL Women's competition". Fox Sports (Australia). News Corp Australia. 3 February 2017. Retrieved 23 May 2017.
- "AFLW: Grand Final teams revealed". AFL.com.au. Bigpond. 23 March 2017. Retrieved 23 May 2017.
- David, Greg (25 March 2017). "Adelaide Crows defeat Brisbane Lions by six points in AFLW grand final". The Courier-Mail. News Corp Australia. Retrieved 23 May 2017.
- "Deni Varnhagen". AustralianFootball.com. Retrieved 23 May 2017.
- "AFLW: All the clubs' full lists after trade period - AFL.com.au". afl.com.au. Telstra Media. 26 May 2017. Retrieved 26 May 2017.