|Look up dena in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dena is a mountain range within the Zagros Mountains.
Dena, DeNA, or DENA may also refer to:
- Dena, an ancient Old English name for Danes
- Alta Dena, a dairy located in California, USA
- Dena Bank, one of the earliest banks in India
- DeNA, a mobile portal and e-commerce company in Japan
- Yokohama DeNA BayStars, a Nippon Professional Baseball team based in Yokohama, Japan
- Dena, administrative subdivision of the area around Morella, Spain
- Deutschen Energie-Agentur, the German Energy Agency
- Dena (given name), a disambiguation page
- Diethylnitrosamine (DENA), a carcinogenic chemical compound found in tobacco smoke
- IKCO Dena, Iran Khodro automobile
- Patrick de Napoli, a Swiss footballer nicknamed "DeNa"