Democratic Movement and affiliated group
The Democratic Movement and affiliated group (French: groupe du Mouvement démocrate et apparentés) is a parliamentary group in the National Assembly including representatives of the Democratic Movement (MoDem) after the 2017 legislative elections.
|Legislature(s)||15th (Fifth Republic)|
|Foundation||27 June 2017|
47 / 577
After the rallying of MoDem president François Bayrou to the candidacy of Emmanuel Macron, the party was reserved dozens of constituencies in the subsequent legislative elections, hoping to secure at least 15 deputies, the number required to form a parliamentary group. The party ultimately won 42 seats in the National Assembly.
At the time of its formation on 27 June, the parliamentary group had 47 deputies, including 4 associated members.
List of presidentsEdit
|Name||Term start||Term end||Constituency||Notes|
|Marc Fesneau||25 June 2017||17 October 2018||Loir-et-Cher's 1st|||
|Patrick Mignola||17 October 2018||present||Savoie's 4th|
47 / 577
- "Législatives: accord MoDem-En marche!". Le Figaro. 5 May 2017. Retrieved 25 June 2017.
- Christophe Forcari (10 May 2017). "Pourquoi le Modem veut-il son propre groupe à l'Assemblée nationale ?". Libération. Retrieved 25 June 2017.
- "Elections législatives 2017". Ministry of the Interior. Retrieved 25 June 2017.
- "Marc Fesneau élu président du groupe MoDem à l'Assemblée nationale". Le Figaro. 25 June 2017. Retrieved 25 June 2017.
- "Groupe du Mouvement démocrate et apparentés". Assemblée nationale. Retrieved 28 June 2017.