Deidamia may refer to:
- see Deidamia (Greek myth)
- Deidamia of Scyros, in Greek mythology, a lover of Achilles
- Hippodamia (wife of Pirithous), also known as Deidamia, abducted by the Centaurs in Greek mythology
- Deidamia I of Epirus, wife of Demetrius Poliorcetes in Ancient Greece
- Deidamia II of Epirus, last ruler of the Aeacid dynasty
- Deidamia (opera), by George Frideric Handel
- Deidamia, a former genus of crustaceans, now included in Willemoesia, family Polychelidae
- Deidamia inscriptum, the only moth in the genus Deidamia
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deidamia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.