|Look up decadence or decadent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Decadence refers to a personal trait, or to the state of a society (or segment of it).
Decadence or Decadent may also refer to:
- Decadence (band), a Swedish metal band
- Decadence (TV series), a television documentary
- Decadence (album), a 2004 album by Head Automatica
- "Decadence", a song by Pet Shop Boys from the album Alternative
- Decadence, a play by Steven Berkoff
- Decadence (film), a 1994 film
- Decadent movement, an art movement of the late 19th century
- Decadent (U.D.O. album), 2015
- Decadent (Threshold album),1999
- "Decadence" a song by Disturbed from the album "Ten Thousand Fists"