This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (November 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Debee Ashby (born Debbie Ashby 2 July 1967 in Meriden), Warwickshire, is an English former glamour model, actress and The Sun Page 3 girl. She is also known as Debbie Ashby or Debby Ashby. During her modelling career she appeared in several British men's magazines, her debut being in Men Only in January 1984.
2 July 1967 
Meriden, Warwickshire, England
|Height||5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
She started her topless modeling career at age 16 in a dual pictorial in 'The Sun' daily newspaper with her mother Anne Ashby. Her topless appearances led to her expulsion from King Henry VIII School, Coventry before she completed her "O" levels. Her statistics at this time were quoted as 34DD-22-34 and she is a blonde. Debee was not blond at school.
Besides her photographic sessions, Debee went on to star in several independent adult film productions during the 1980s and 1990s, including several appearances in the popular softcore video series "Electric Blue".
At various times Ashby has been romantically linked with ageing American actor Tony Curtis, Status Quo guitarist Rick Parfitt and gangster Reggie Kray. The affair with Curtis caused a press sensation, and in an interview Ashby claimed that Curtis spent most of his time resting in bed. "He wanted company. It wasn't just my boobs,....He said I had an interesting personality." She remained at Curtis's house for two weeks, spending most of her time making cups of tea. "He kept asking me if I liked him," she recalled, "he said he couldn't tell any more if people really liked him, and he kept crying."
After the breakdown of her two-year marriage to session musician Richard Mead in 1994 she attended a pub management course. She now lives on the Isle of Man, and runs Coasters restaurant, as well as a house development company called Jobee. Debee no longer runs Coasters.
- Duck, Alison. "Debbie's all set to be a model mum; Couple's baby delight". Coventry Evening Telegraph. Retrieved 1 December 2007.
- "Filmography by type for Debee Ashby". The Internet Movie Database. Retrieved 1 December 2007.[permanent dead link]
- Lockley, Mike. "Page three stunner who said no to Reggie Kray". birminghammail. Retrieved 2016-04-01.
- "Tony Curtis". Telegraph.co.uk. Retrieved 2016-04-01.
- "Coming to the Isle of Man saved my life says Debee". www.iomtoday.co.im. Retrieved 2016-04-01.[permanent dead link]
- Debee Ashby on IMDb
- Debee Ashby’s Sun Page 3 Biography (web.archive.org March 2012)
|This article about a model in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|