Deborah Liebling is an entertainment executive and film producer. She was formally President of Production of Universal Pictures. Previously, she was a Senior Production Executive at 20th Century Fox.
Before her tenure at 20th Century Fox, she was Senior Vice President of original programming and development at Comedy Central where she was responsible for the development of South Park. She was nominated for three Emmys for her work as Executive Producer on South Park.
Liebling made the switch from television to film on the strength of studio deals she helped with filmmakers like Jay Roach, Peter and Bobby Farrelly, Harold Ramis, Mike Judge, Steve Oedekerk, John Davis and Gil Netter.
At Fox, she was the studio executive that oversaw the production of films including Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story and Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan.
- Finke, Nikki (April 20, 2009). "EXCLUSIVE: Fox Atomic Shutting Down". Retrieved August 31, 2018.
- Grego, Melissa (April 4, 2002). "Liebling ankles her Comedy post". Variety.
- "Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan (2006) – Cast and Credits – Yahoo! Movies". Retrieved August 31, 2018.
- LaPorte, Nicole (January 29, 2007). "Fox's big toon-up". Variety.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on March 12, 2007. Retrieved November 1, 2006.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Debbie Liebling on IMDb
- McNary, Dave (June 20, 2002). "Liebling wings to Fox". Variety. Archived from the original on October 25, 2007. Retrieved November 5, 2006.
- Gardner, Chris (June 21, 2002). "TV exec Liebling to Fox film post (free preview content of subscription article)". Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved November 5, 2006.
- Johnson, Buzz (June 25, 2002). "Deborah Liebling Jumps to Fox". Daily News. Retrieved November 5, 2006.