|Directed by||Tony Krawitz|
|Produced by||Lilette Botasi|
|Screenplay by||Louise Fox|
|Music by||Jed Kurzel|
|Edited by||Alexandre de Franceschi|
Peter Galvin from SBS gave the film three stars out of five, noting that the film is "dark, and emotionally claustrophobic" and is "tough to sit through". He also observes that Dead Europe "is a puzzle film, a movie where one is asked to work hard at deciphering its strangeness."
Dead Europe received mixed to positive reviews, earning a 63% approval rating on Rotten Tomatoes.
Julie Rigg of ABC Online gave a positive review and called it "one of the most disturbing, and intelligent, Australian films for a long time." Tim Robey of The Daily Telegraph also gave a positive review, calling the movie a "promising drama of alienation that slides into portentousness."
Awards and nominationsEdit
|Best Film||Iain Canning||Nominated|
|Best Adapted Screenplay||Louise Fox||Nominated|
|Best Actor||Ewen Leslie||Nominated|
|Best Supporting Actor||Marton Csokas||Nominated|
|Best Original Music Score||Jed Kurzel||Nominated|
- "Dead Europe". TIFF. Archived from the original on 5 October 2012. Retrieved 12 October 2012.
- Galvin, Peter. "Dead Europe (review)". SBS. Retrieved 14 February 2013.
- Rigg, Julie (15 November 2012). "Dead Europe". ABC Online. Retrieved 14 February 2015.
- Collin, Robbie; Robey, Tim (13 December 2012). "Films in brief: Code Name: Geronimo, Love Crime, Tinker Bell and the Secret of the Wings". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 14 February 2015.
- Walsh, Joe (13 December 2012). "Dead Europe Review". Little White Lies. Archived from the original on 14 February 2015. Retrieved 14 February 2015.