DeGolyer and MacNaughton
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2019)
|Industry||Petroleum Consulting Services|
|Founded||1936 in Texas|
|Founder||Everette Lee DeGolyer and Lewis MacNaughton|
|John W. Wallace (CEO)|
DeGolyer and MacNaughton was founded in 1936 by Everette Lee DeGolyer and Lewis MacNaughton. In 2004, it acquired Calgary-based Outtrim Szabo Associates forming its office in Canada as a subsidiary company.
DeGolyer and MacNaughton Corp. provides petroleum consulting services in the United States and internationally. It offers appraisals, economic forecasts, geological studies, geophysical studies, petrophysical studies, engineering analysis, reservoir simulation, reserves assessment, and management services. It serves the petroleum industry and financial community.
- John W. Wallace, chairman and chief executive officer
- Charles F. Boyette, president
- Martin C. Wiewiorowski, senior vice president and general director of Moscow
- John W. Hornbrook, senior vice president and manager of Reservoir Studies Division
- Gregory K. Graves, senior vice president and general manager of Houston