|Date of birth||24 January 1983|
|Place of birth||Montiano, Italy|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|2012–2013||→ Atalanta (loan)||24||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Biondini was transferred to Serie B team Vicenza Calcio in temporary deal in 2003. in 2004 the Veneto club acquired Biondini in co-ownership deal for €250,000. In June 2005 Vicenza acquired Biondini outright after winning the bid mediated by Lega Calcio for €202,500.[nb 1]
In August 2005 Biondini was signed by Serie A club Reggina Calcio in another co-ownership deal for €500,000, which the Calabria team also signed Luca Rigoni from Veneto, with Ricardo Esteves moved to opposite direction. Biondini made his Serie A debut in 2005–06 Serie A. Circa January 2006 Reggina signed Biondini outright for another €700,000[nb 2], with Simone Cavalli moved to opposite direction outright for €775,000.
On 23 January 2014, Biondini left for Sassuolo in a temporary deal for €200,000, with an option to purchase, re-joining Genoa teammate Antonio Floro Flores (loan) and Thomas Manfredini (definitive). In June 2014 Sassuolo excised the options to purchase Biondini and Floro Flores from Genoa, for €1.3 million and €2.5 million respectively.
Back to CesenaEdit
In July 2018, he returned to the city where he started his professional career, joining Cesena. Following Cesena's promotion back to Serie C at the end of the 2018–19 season, he retired from playing.
Biondini made his senior national team debut on 14 November 2009 during a friendly match against the Netherlands.
- As co-ownership income of €47,500 for the discount.
- As co-ownership income of €200,000 plus pre-agreed €500,000.
- Cagliari did not disclosed the transfer detail in its financial report, however Biondini's residual contract value circa January 2012 was €38,321, and in the whole 2011–12 financial season Cagliari had a player trading loss (Italian: minusvalenze cessione calciatori) of €38,607.
- Vicenza Calcio SpA bilancio (financial report and accounts) on 30 June 2006 (in Italian), PDF purchased from Italian CCIAA
- "Arriva Biondini" (in Italian). Cagliari Calcio. 31 August 2006. Retrieved 25 May 2014.
- "Biondini e Bianco sono del Cagliari" (in Italian). Cagliari Calcio. 20 June 2007. Retrieved 25 May 2014.
- "Genoa, preso Biondini E ora può tornare Sculli". La Gazzetta dello Sport (in Italian). 12 January 2012. Retrieved 25 May 2014.
- Genoa C.F.C. SpA bilancio (financial report and accounts) on 31 December 2012 (in Italian), PDF purchased from Italian CCIAA
- Cagliari Calcio SpA bilancio (financial report and accounts) on 30 June 2012 (in Italian), PDF purchased from Italian CCIAA
- Genoa C.F.C. SpA bilancio (financial report and accounts) on 31 December 2013 (in Italian), PDF purchased from Italian CCIAA
- "Atalanta net Genoa's Biondini". Football Italia. 2012-08-24. Retrieved 2012-08-24.
- "Davide Biondini all'Atalanta, alle 18,30 la presentazione". Atalanta Bergamasca Calcio (in Italian). 2012-08-24. Archived from the original on 2012-12-22. Retrieved 2012-08-24.
- U.S. Sassuolo Calcio S.r.l. bilancio (financial report and accounts) on 31 December 2014 (in Italian), PDF purchased from Italian C.C.I.A.A.
- "Ufficiale: arriva Davide Biondini dal Genoa" (in Italian). U.S. Sassuolo Calcio. 23 January 2014. Archived from the original on 23 January 2014. Retrieved 31 May 2015.
- "De Feudis e Biondini travolti dall'affetto dei tifosi del Cesena" (in Italian). Corriere Romagna. 7 August 2018.
- "BIONDINI A SKY SPORT: "DALLE DIFFICOLTÀ È NATA LA NOSTRA FORZA"" (in Italian). Cesena. 18 May 2019.