David Aaron Baker
This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
David Aaron Baker
On Broadway, he is most prominently known for his starring role as "Prince Dauntless" opposite Sarah Jessica Parker in the 1996 Tony nominated revival of Once Upon A Mattress. He subsequently appeared in the 2004 revival of Lorraine Hansberry's A Raisin in the Sun, opposite Phylicia Rashad, Audra McDonald, Sanaa Lathan, and Sean Combs.
- Sex and the City (1998) as Ted in Season 1, Episode 6: "Secret Sex"
- The Tao of Steve (2000) as Rick
- The Music Man (2003) as Marcellus
- Criminal Minds (2005) as Will Sykes in Season 1, Episode 17: "A Real Rain"
- Once More with Feeling (2009) as Rich
- Blue Bloods (2010) as Father Leo in Season 1, Episodes 6: "Smack Attack"
- Boardwalk Empire (2010–2011) as Bill Fallon in 6 episodes
- And So It Goes (2014) as David Shaw
- The Purge: Election Year (2016), as NFFA Press Secretary Tommy Roseland
- Boarding School (2018) as Davis Rathbone
- The Society (2019) as Jim Pressman in Season 1, Episode 1: "What Happened"
- Green, Jesse (July 12, 2018). "'Mary Page Marlowe' Lives an Ordinary, Extraordinary Life". The New York Times. Retrieved November 20, 2018.
- Brantley, Ben (November 12, 1999). "Subtle Spins in an Old Tale". The New York Times. Retrieved November 20, 2018.
- Evans, Greg (December 19, 1996). "Once Upon a Mattress". Variety. Retrieved November 20, 2018.
- Brantley, Ben (April 27, 2004). "A Breakthrough 50's Drama Revived in a Suspenseful Mood". The New York Times. Retrieved November 20, 2018.
- David Aaron Baker on IMDb
- David Aaron Baker at the Internet Broadway Database
- http://www.randomhouse.com/audio/catalog/author.php?authorid=58146[permanent dead link]
|This article about an American film and television actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|