Dave Deno (born 1956 or 1957) is the former CEO of Quizno's. Deno has also been the COO of Yum! Brands. He has also been the CFO of Tricon Global Restaurants, which is now known as Yum! Brands. He received a bachelor's degree in economics and political science at Macalester College and a master's degree in business administration at the University of Michigan. Deno is divorced and has three children.
- Berta, Dina (2008-09-22). "Having words with Dave Deno: president and chief executive, Quiznos". Nation's Restaurant News. Retrieved 2008-10-29.
- "Quiznos Investor to Become CEO". Quiznos. QIP Holder LLC. February 24, 2009. Retrieved 2009-03-05.
- Ballard, Jim (2004). Customer Mania!: It's Never Too Late to Build a Customer-Focused Company. Simon & Schuster. p. 79. ISBN 0-7432-7349-4.
- "Yum! Brand Inc. Formally Appoints Carucci Chief Financial Officer After Successful Five-Month Transition; Declares Quarterly Dividend". Yum! Brands. 2005-03-17. Retrieved 2008-10-29.
- Warner, Melanie (2005-07-11). "Diners Walk Through One Door and Visit Two Restaurants". The New York Times. Retrieved 2008-10-29.
- "Tricon on rise; BK not in picture: Sees Italian, Asian and sandwiches on multibranding horizon". Nation's Restaurant News. 2002-05-13. Retrieved 2008-10-29.
|This article about a chief executive from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|