Data is uninterpreted information.
Data or DATA may also refer to:
- Data (word), an article about the English-language word
- datA, an alias of French electronic musician David Guillon's
Arts, entertainment, and mediaEdit
Other uses in arts, entertainment, and mediaEdit
- DATA, a non-governmental organization founded by Bono
- Design and Technology Academy, a school in San Antonio, Texas, USA
- Draughtsmen's and Allied Technicians' Association, e.g., the Technical, Administrative and Supervisory Section, a defunct British trade union
- Durham Area Transit Authority, the public transit agency serving Durham, North Carolina, USA
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Data.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.