Dariusz Włodzimierz Kołodziejczyk (born 1962) is a Polish historian and professor of the University of Warsaw. A student of Marian Małowist, Antoni Mączak and Halil İnalcık, he specializes in the history of diplomacy and history of Poland and Turkey (Ottoman Empire).
- Podole pod panowaniem tureckim. Ejalet Kamieniecki 1672-1699, Warszawa 1994
- Ottoman-Polish Diplomatic Relations (15th-18th century). An Annotated Edition of 'Ahdnames and Other Documents, Leiden 2000
- Turcja, Warszawa 2000
- Defter-i Mufassal-i Eyalet-i Kamanice: The Ottoman Survey Register of Podolia (ca. 1681), Cambridge, Massachusetts 2004
- The Crimean Khanate and Poland-Lithuania: International Diplomacy on the European Periphery (15th-18th Century). A Study of Peace Treaties Followed by Annotated Documents, Leiden 2011
- "Polska Bibliografia Naukowa". pbn.nauka.gov.pl. Retrieved 2019-07-10.
- (in Polish) Bio note at the University of Warsaw
|This biographical article about a historian from Poland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|