Daouda Karaboué (born 11 December 1975 in Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire) is a French handball player, he won the gold medal at the 2008 Summer Olympics, the 2009 World Championships and the 2012 Summer Olympics.
|Born||11 December 1975 (age 46)|
Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire
- "Daouda KARABOUE". MontpellierHandball.com (in French). Archived from the original on 14 July 2011.
- "Daouda Karaboue". London2012.com. London Organising Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games. Archived from the original on 4 April 2013. Retrieved 15 April 2013.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Daouda Karaboué". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 3 December 2016.
- "Décret du 14 novembre 2008 portant promotion et nomination". Legifrance.gouv.fr (in French). Archived from the original on 30 October 2018.
- Daouda Karaboué at the European Handball Federation
- Daouda Karaboué at the International Olympic Committee
- Daouda Karaboué at the Comité National Olympique et Sportif Français (in French)
- Daouda Karaboué at Olympedia