Danish Cyclists' Federation
Danish Cyclists' Federation (da: Cyklistforbundet) is a Danish non-governmental bicycle interest organisation, with the purpose of promoting bicycling and bicycle safety. It was founded in 1905 and got around 16,000 members (2013) Danish Cyclists' Federation is a member organisation of the European Cyclists' Federation, ECF and of the Cycling Embassy of Denmark.
With a view to remedying the situation of bicycle parking in Copenhagen and other Danish cities, in 2008 the Danish Cyclists' Federation published a "Bicycling Parking Manual" with a number of guidelines, that is now published in English by the Cycling Embassy of Danmark.
- Dansk Cyklist Forbund (official homepage of Danish Cyclists' Federation)
- Cycling Embassy of Danmark
- Short Summary about members at European Cyclists' Federation
- Jakob Schiøtt Stenbæk Madsen: Bicycle Parking Manual
- "Members of ECF". Ecf.com. 2012-11-20. Archived from the original on 2014-01-13. Retrieved 2014-01-18. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Angabe zur Mitgliederzahl 2013[dead link]
- "Members of ECF". Ecf.com. Archived from the original on 2014-01-15. Retrieved 2014-01-18. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Members of Cycling Embassy of Danmark". Cycling-embassy.dk. Retrieved 2014-01-18.
- "Bicycle Parking Manual". Cycling-embassy.dk. Retrieved 2014-01-18.