Danny Hill (footballer)
Daniel Ronald Louis Hill (born 1 October 1974) is an English former footballer who played as a midfielder. He made 90 appearances in the Premier League and Football League playing for Tottenham Hotspur, Birmingham City, Watford, Cardiff City and Oxford United, as well as playing non-league football for teams including Dagenham & Redbridge, Hornchurch, Heybridge Swifts and Leyton. He represented England at youth and under-21 level.
|Full name||Daniel Ronald Louis Hill|
|Date of birth||1 October 1974|
|Place of birth||Enfield, England|
|1995||→ Birmingham City (loan)||5||(0)|
|1996||→ Watford (loan)||1||(0)|
|1998||→ Cardiff City (loan)||7||(0)|
|2001–2004||Dagenham & Redbridge||79||(7)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
At Tottenham he put in a memorable performance as his side played rivals Arsenal at Highbury on the last day of the 1992–93 Premier League season; Hill had a hand in all three goals as Tottenham won 3–1.
- "Harrop–Hogg" (PDF). Watford FC Archive. Trefor Jones. Retrieved 12 May 2019.
- "Danny Hill". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 12 May 2019.
- "Danny Hill". Sporting Heroes. Retrieved 12 May 2019.
- "England's matches: the under 21s: 1990–2000". England Football Online. Chris Goodwin and Glen Isherwood. 26 April 2014. Retrieved 12 May 2019.
- Haylett, Trevor (11 May 1993). "Football: Fledgling Hill serves Tottenham food for thought: Cup finalists go through the motions in defeat as Premier League brings down the shutters on its inaugural season". The Independent. London. Retrieved 12 May 2019.
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a midfielder born in the 1970s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|