Gold Mountain Records
(Redirected from Danny Goldberg)
This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
In 1985, the president of the label was Danny Goldberg. Goldberg founded an anti-censorship group called the Musical Majority to counter the call for rock and roll records with explicit lyrics to have warning labels.
- "The devilish soul of rock'n'roll" Maclean's, Oct 21, 1985, by Fred Bruning
- Linda Moleski (12 April 1986). "Keel's Deal is Shipshape" - Billboard. Nielsen Business Media, Inc. p. 26. ISSN 0006-2510.
- "MCA Distributes Gold Mountain" - Billboard. Nielsen Business Media, Inc. 5 April 1986. p. 76. ISSN 0006-2510.
- "Lay Off of Them Blue Suede Shoes". People, By Eric Levin November 04, 1985
- WARNING STICKERS WON`T APPEAR ON MCA ALBUMS". Jonathan Taylor, Los Angeles Daily News, via CHICAGO TRIBUNE, October 10, 1985
- "Mission Control" - Billboard. Nielsen Business Media, Inc. 27 July 1985. p. 34. ISSN 0006-2510.
|This article about a United States record label is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|