|Christian Junker(CEO), Jørgen H. Mikkelsen(Chairman)|
|Revenue||DKK 24.1 billion (2014)|
|DKK 550 million (2014)|
Number of employees
|C. 4,000 (2014)|
Danish Agro traces its history back to 1901 when Stevns Foderstofforening was founded on the Stevns Peninsula. Since then the company has been through numerous mergers and in 2006 it changed its name to Danish Agro.
In the autumn of 2009, Danish Agro took over its competitor, Landbrugets Andel, when the latter was faced with financial difficulties.
The company consists of the following divisions:
- Agribusiness Denmark
- Agribusiness International
- Agribusiness Support
- Agribusiness Machinery
- Special Feed
- Food Activities
In total, Danish Agro has approximately 80 subsidiaries. They include:
- Dansk Vilomix A/S
- Nordic Seed A/S
- DLA Agro
- Hedegaard Foods A/S
DAVA Agravis InternationalEdit
DAVA Agravis International Holding A/S is a joint venture between Danish Agro, Vestjyllands Andel and Agravis. In October 2014, the company took over Getreide AGs' retail activities in Germany.
- DLG Group Dansk_Landbrugs_Grovvareselskab
- "Danish Agro med hidtil bedste årsresultat" (in Danish). Food Sypply. Retrieved 2 February 2015.
- "Reception" (PDF) (in Danish). Danish Agro. Retrieved 2012-05-10.[permanent dead link]
- "Den historiske udvikling i Danish Agro" (in Danish). Danish Agro. Archived from the original on 2012-05-17. Retrieved 2012-05-10. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Mergers in the farm supply business". Bonnesen Advokater. Archived from the original on 2014-03-30. Retrieved 2012-05-10. Cite uses deprecated parameter