Daniel Greenberg (game designer)
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (June 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Daniel Greenberg is a video game and role-playing game designer and author. He has worked with publishing companies such as Palladium Books, Mayfair Games, Pulsar Games, and Last Unicorn Games, but probably most extensively with White Wolf on supplements to the Vampire: The Masquerade and other storyteller games. He has also written scripts for numerous video games, including: X-Men: The Mutant Wars, Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption, Tenchu 2: Birth Of The Stealth Assassins, Star Control 3, Star Trek: Starfleet Academy, and many others, including educational titles for The Walt Disney Company.
- Saltzman, Marc (2004). Game creation and careers : insider secrets from industry experts. Internet Archive. Indianapolis, Ind. : New Riders. ISBN 978-0-7357-1367-3.
- "Game Design: Secrets of the Sages -- Creating Characters, Storyboarding, and Design Documents". www.gamasutra.com. Retrieved 2020-10-19.
- Official website
- Pen & Paper RPG Database: Daniel Greenberg
- Daniel Greenberg at Library of Congress Authorities, with 1 catalog records
- Interview through Gamasutra