|Look up dance or dancé in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dance is the art of movement.
Dance may also refer to:
- Dance music, a music genre
- Dance (Despina Vandi album), 2004
- Dance (Gary Numan album), 1981
- Dance (Keller Williams album), 2003
- Dance (Paul Motian album), 1977
- Dance (Pure Prairie League album), 1976
- Dance (SCH album), 2007
- Dance (Lollipop F album), 2011
- "Dance, Dance, Dance (Yowsah, Yowsah, Yowsah)," by Chic
- "Dance" (Ratt song)
- "Dance" (Nina Girado song)
- "Dance" (Alexandra Stan song)
- "Dance (Disco Heat)", by Sylvester
- "Dance!" (Lumidee and Fatman Scoop song), included in the 2006 FIFA World Cup soundtrack
- "Danse" (song), by Grégoire
- "D.A.N.C.E.", by Justice
- "Dance (While The Music Still Goes On)", by ABBA
- "Dance (With U)", by Lemar
- "Dance (A$$)", by Big Sean
- "Dance", written by Jerry Leiber and Mike Stoller
- "Dance", by Dance Nation
- "Dance", by Rick Astley on his number one album 50
- "Dance to the Music (song)," by Sly and the Family Stone
- "Dance With Me (Peter Brown song)"
- Dancer (disambiguation)
- Dancing (disambiguation)
- The Dance (disambiguation)
- La Danse (disambiguation)
- La Dance (disambiguation)
- Dance, Dance (disambiguation)
- Dance, Dance, Dance (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "dance"
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.