|Look up damn, damnable, damnation, damner, or damnit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Damnation (from Latin damnatio) is the concept of divine punishment and torment in an afterlife for actions that were committed on Earth.
Damnation may also refer to:
- Damnation (TV series), an American period drama expected to premiere in November 2017
- Damnation (documentary), a 2014 American documentary about the changing attitudes in the United States towards the large dams in the country
- Damnation (video game), a 2009 steampunk shooter
- Damnation (film), a 1988 Hungarian film directed by Béla Tarr
- Damnation (comics), a comic book limited series
- All pages with titles containing Damnation
- All pages with titles beginning with Damnation
- Dam (disambiguation)
- Dammit (disambiguation)
- Damn (disambiguation)
- Damned (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Damnation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.