Daifallah (Arabic: ضيف الله) is a male Muslim given name meaning guest of God. It may refer to
- Abdul Latif Dayfallah (born 1930), Yemeni politician
- Daifallah Bouramiya (born 1957), Kuwaiti politician
- Daifallah Masadeh (1938–2015), Jordanian lawyer and politician
- Noureddine Daifallah (born 1960), Moroccan calligrapher, Abstract Artist
- Ibrahim Daif Allah Neman Al Sehli (born 1965), Saudi held in Guantanamo
- Khalid Daifallah (born 1977), Moroccan/American Hotelier and Abstract Artist.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|