Dabiq may refer to:
- Dabiq, Syria, a town in northern Syria
- Battle of Marj Dabiq, between the Ottoman Empire and the Mamluk Sultanate in 1516
- Battle of Dabiq, of 2015, on the List of wars and battles involving ISIL
- 2016 Dabiq offensive, a military offensive and part of the third phase of Operation Euphrates Shield with the goal of capturing the town of Dabiq
- Dabiq (magazine), the online magazine used by the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dabiq.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.