DVD Verdict was a judicial themed website for DVD reviews. The site was founded in 1999. The editor in chief was Michael Stailey and they employed a large editorial staff of critics whose reviews were quoted by sources such as CBS Marketwatch, and were praised by such writers as Anthony Augustine of Uptown.
Type of site
|Alexa rank||284,845 (as of August 2017[update])|
|Current status||Defunct (2017)|
DVD Verdict also had four sister sites, titled Cinema Verdict, a theatrical movie review site, TV Verdict, a television review site, Pixel Verdict, a video game review site and DVD Verdict Presents.
The last reviews were published in 2017. No new reviews have since been posted.
- "DVD Verdict Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 2012-07-02.
- "DVD Verdict editorial guidelines". dvdverdict.com. DVD Verdict. Retrieved 2010-02-26.
- "DVD on trial at DVD Verdict". CBS Marketwatch. December 27, 2002. Retrieved 2010-02-26 – via accessmylibrary.com.
- "Buckfutter! – "Oh, I think you do know what I'm talking about, Trebek"". uptownmag.com. Uptown. Archived from the original on January 8, 2009. Retrieved 2010-02-26.
- "DVD Verdict Presents". DVD Verdict Presents. Retrieved 2010-12-07.