Czechoslovak Legion (disambiguation)
The Czechoslovak legions may refer to:
- Czechoslovak Legion - unit in Russia during the Russian Civil War
- Czechoslovak Legion in France - part of French Foreign Legion during World War I
- Czechoslovak Legion in Italy
- Czechoslovak Legion (1939) - volunteer Czechoslovak units formed in Poland after German occupation of Czechoslovakia in 1939.
- 1st Czechoslovak Army Corps in the USSR
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Czechoslovak Legion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.