Cynet is a cyber-security company. It converges essential cyber security technologies that helps enterprises to identify security loopholes and threat intelligence, and manage endpoint security. It was founded in 2015 in Tel-Aviv, Israel, and is headquartered in Boston, United States. 
|Industry||Information security, Cybersecurity|
|Founders||Eyal Gruner, Netanel Amar|
|Eyal Gruner (CEO), Netanel Amar (COO)|
|Products||Endpoint security, Security and IT operations, Threat intelligence|
Number of employees
In 2015, a team of researchers from Cynet and BugSec discovered vulnerabilities in Next Generation Firewalls. In 2016, they discovered major security problem in LG G3 smartphones, leaving millions of devices at risk.
In march 2021, Cynet raised a 40 million dollar Series C funding round.
Cynet 360 Incidence Response Tool is an all-in-one breach protection platform of Cynet which uses machine learning, artificial intelligence, and automation to manage vulnerabilities, threat intelligence, analyze user behavior, and give endpoint protection within a centrally unified system. It supports SaaS, IaaS, hybrid, and on-premises deployments.
|2019||Network Products Guide IT World Awards|||
|2017||Info Security Products Guide Global Excellence Awards|||
|2017||Cybersecurity Excellence Awards|||
|2016||Cybersecurity Leaders of 2016|||
- "How Cynet's Platform Approach Tames Cyber-Security Issues". eWEEK. Retrieved 2019-09-03.
- Popomaronis, Tom (2019-02-19). "This Cybersecurity CEO Says Your Company's Success Can be Predicted By a Single Quality". Inc.com. Retrieved 2019-09-03.
- "FireStorm: Severe Security Flaw Discovered in Next Generation Firewalls". Information Security Newspaper. 2015-12-11. Retrieved 2019-09-09.
- Shamah, David. "Millions of LG phones at risk, Israeli team discovers". www.timesofisrael.com. Retrieved 2019-09-03.
- "Data Theft Hole Identified in LG G3 Smartphones". threatpost.com. Retrieved 2019-09-03.
- Shamah, David. "Researchers find security risk 'feature flaw' in new firewalls - or did they?". ZDNet. Retrieved 2019-09-03.
- "Cynet raises $13 million to simplify enterprise cybersecurity". VentureBeat. 2018-06-27. Retrieved 2019-09-03.
- "Term Sheet -- Thursday, June 28". Fortune. Retrieved 2019-09-03.
- "Cynet Raises $40M For The First Autonomous XDR Platform". NoCamels. 11 March 2021.
- "Cynet Wants to Help Resource-Constrained Organizations with a Holistic SaaS Security Platform". Security Boulevard. 2018-11-20. Retrieved 2019-09-03.
- "Cynet Review: Simplify Security with a True Security Platform". The Hacker News. Retrieved 2019-09-03.
- "Incident Response Tool from Cynet Validates Suspected Breaches and Removes Confirmed Threats". CIO STORY. 2019-05-09. Retrieved 2019-09-03.
- "Product showcase: Cynet 360 Security Platform". Help Net Security. 2018-11-27. Retrieved 2019-09-03.
- "2019 IT World Awards Winners". Network Products Guide. Archived from the original on 2019-08-23. Retrieved 2019-09-03.
- "Cynet: Making a Mark of Excellence in the field of Cyber-Security". InsightsSuccess. 2017-11-16. Retrieved 2019-09-03.