Curtis R. Reitz
Curtis Randall Reitz
|Title||Algernon Sydney Biddle Professor of Law|
|Institutions||University of Pennsylvania Law School|
He received his A.B. from the University of Pennsylvania in 1952, and his LL.B. summa cum laude from the University of Pennsylvania Law School in 1956. He served as the editor-in-chief of the University of Pennsylvania Law Review from 1955 to 1956, and then worked as a law clerk to United States Supreme Court Chief Justice Earl Warren from 1956 to 1957.
He has represented Pennsylvania for 25 years in the National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws, and is chair of the Conference's Committee on International Legal Developments. He also participated in the recent revision of the Uniform Commercial Code. His recent work has focused on international commercial law, including aspects of the World Trade Organization's operations.
- Cases and Materials on International Regulation of Trade and Investment (2006)
- Sales and Transactions: Domestic and International Law (3d ed. 2006)
- The Law of Sales and Secured Financing (with John Honnold, Steven L. Harris and Charles W. Mooney) (7th ed. 2002)
- Cases, Problems and Materials on Sales Transactions: Domestic and International Law (with John Honnold) (1992)
- Construction Lenders' Liability to Contractors, Subcontractors, and Materialmen, in Construction Litigation (K. Cushman, Ed. 1981)
- Federal Habeas Corpus: Impact of an Abortive State Proceeding, 74 Harv. L. Rev. 1315 (1961)
- Curtis R. Reitz - Algernon Sydney Biddle Professor, Emeritus. University of Pennsylvania. Accessed 2011-03-11.
- CURTIS R. REITZ. University of Pennsylvania. Accessed 2011-03-11.
|This biographical article about an American legal academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|