Culture Palace of Abidjan
View from the bay
|Established||1 October 1999|
|Location||Abidjan, Ivory Coast|
Culture Palace of Abidjan, with a capacity of 9,400 people, was bestowed to the Ivorian government as a gift from China. It was inaugurated on 1 October 1999 during the official handover of the keys. It was constructed on a 12000 square meter site.
Since 12 November 2002, the first Fokker F27 Friendship airplane of Ivory Coast, which has a 16-person capacity, is transformed into a library for children books and annex events.
- First edition of the competition "Chant'Ivoir 2011" from 1 May-21 June 2011 
- ‘Bonjour 2011’ the sketch comedy show, 02/01/ 2011 
- 13th Edition of the Festival of the African Cinema Cinema of Africa of Khouribga, 10 July 2010
- Highlight Edition 2010, the Ceremony of distinction the Best Artists of the Burida, 10 April 2010
- Concert " My shout of heart for Haiti ", 7 March 2010 [permanent dead link]
- Conference on Native Americans, 22 December 2009
- Official website of Culture Palace of Abidjan 
- An article about the plane-library on rezo-ivoire.net 
|This Ivory Coast-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a cultural institution or organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|