This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Cruel Hand is an American hardcore punk band from Portland, Maine that formed in 2006. As of 2013, Cruel Hand has released four full-length albums: Without a Pulse on 6131 Records, Prying Eyes and Lock & Key on Bridge 9 Records and The Negatives on Hopeless Records. The band has also released three EPs on Bridge 9: Life in Shambles, Cruel Hand and Born Into Debt, We All Owe a Death. Their song "Face to Face" is featured on Triple B Records' 2010 America's Hardcore Compilation.
|Origin||Portland, Maine, U.S.|
|Labels||Hopeless, Bridge 9, 6131|
|Members||Chris Linkovich – vocals|
Andrew Budwey – guitar
Jeremy Breau – guitar
Seger Daily – bass
Ryan Goff – drums
Cruel Hand formed in Portland, Maine, in 2006, originally as a side project of the punk band Outbreak, creating an opportunity for band members to play different instruments. In 2007 they released their debut album Without a Pulse, on 6131 Records. They played shows around the U.S. with Trash Talk and The Mongoloids, touring the United States three times and a full European tour. Cruel Hand then signed with Bridge 9 for their second album, Prying Eyes, which was recorded at Getaway Recording Studios and God City Studios in 2008. Cruel Hand released a self-titled 7" EP in 2010 featuring a song from their third album, Lock & Key and an unreleased track. Lock & Key was released on July 27, 2010, on Bridge 9 Records. They have toured extensively throughout the U.S., Europe, and Australia supporting their latest release. On November 5, 2012 Cruel hand released a new video and new track titled "Cheap Life".
- Without a Pulse (2007, 6131 Records)
- Prying Eyes (2008, Bridge 9 Records)
- Lock & Key (2010, Bridge 9 Records)
- The Negatives (2014, Hopeless Records)
- Your World Won't Listen (2016, Hopeless Records)
- Life in Shambles (2008, Bridge 9)
- Cruel Hand (2010, Bridge 9)
- Vigilant Citizen (2013, Triple B Records)
- Born Into Debt, We All Owe a Death (2013, Closed Casket Activities)
- Cruel Hand Demo '06 (2006)
- "3s" (2013)
- "Cheap Life" (2014)
- "Monument Square People" (2014)
- "Unhinged - Unraveled" (2014)
- "Heat" (2015)
- "Dead Eyes Watching" (2016)
- Robertson, Oli (August 2010). "Exposure: Cruel Hand". Rock Sound. London (138): 35. ISSN 1465-0185.
- Kelham, Andrew (August 2010). "Cruel Hand: Lock & Key". Rock Sound. London (138): 86. ISSN 1465-0185.
- Kelham, Andrew (November 2008). "Cruel Hand: Prying Eyes". Rock Sound. London (115): 94. ISSN 1465-0185.
- Prato, Greg. "Prying Eyes - Cruel Hand". Allmusic. Rovi Corporation. Retrieved April 8, 2011.