Creative Capital China is a Chinese design firm located in Shanghai.
The firm was founded in Shanghai, China by Louis Houdart in 2010. It also has offices in Shenzhen and New York. Houdart serves as the CEO, Gianvito d’Onghia is the managing partner of the firm in Shenzhen.
The company has worked with European lifestyle companies in China as well as pushing little-known Chinese brands in Western markets. Creative Capital China is one of the only companies in China that focuses on widening awareness of Chinese companies in non-Chinese markets. They also help companies with rebranding during seasonal periods, such as Chinese New Year. In addition to international outreach, Creative Capital also markets local Chinese companies within the domestic region in order for them to compete with foreign competition, including promoting foreign festival like Valentine's Day in China. Their work includes the production of campaigns and retail store design. Companies that Creative Capital have worked with include Saint James, Lancôme, Dom Perignon, Baume & Mercier, Aimer, and GoodBaby.
Creative Capital has also created two eyewear brands in China, as well as retail store designs for children's goods. They are also design partners of the retail chains 16th North and Kitchen Spring.
- "Learning, earning, serving". Education Post.
- "Interview: Creative Capital Founder Stresses Brands in China Need to 'Find the Right People'". Jing Daily. 7 April 2016.
- "都市新贵特辑｜在起点与终点间 从不停歇". San Wen Magazine. Archived from the original on 2017-03-16. Retrieved 2017-03-16.
- "MakeUp in ...™ - La Chine, nouvel eldorado du maquillage !". Makeup In.
- "Italian man helps companies rebrand_EYESHENZHEN".
- "The Next Big Thing? Huge Chinese Companies You've Never Heard Of". Ad Age. 9 December 2016.
- "Comment les marques chinoises montent en puissance - Creative Capital Shanghai à China Connect 2016". GBTimes. Archived from the original on 2018-08-15. Retrieved 2018-08-15.
- "Design and Chinese New Year: how brands can cut through when tradition dictates aesthetics". The Drum.
- "A Glimpse at How Apple Is Localizing Its Message in China". Ad Age. 3 February 2015.
- "In China, It's Va-Va-Voom Times for Lingerie Brands". Ad Age. 12 May 2015.
- "Interview with Creative Capital Founder Louis Houdart - Condé Nast Center of Fashion & Design - Premier Fashion Training Programs in Shanghai". Conde Nast.
- Guilbault, Laure (14 January 2016). "Saint James Sets New Upper East Side Store". Women's Wear Daily.
- Choël, Raphaëlle. "LOUIS HOUDART - Serial entrepreneur français en Chine". Le Petit Journal. Archived from the original on 2017-03-16. Retrieved 2017-03-16.