Notable people and eventsEdit
- Robert Aitken (preacher) (1800—1873)
- Thomas Oliver (architect) (1791—1857)
- Crailing played an important role in the early history of Clan Oliphant. Sir David Olifard, who is commonly held to be the progenitor of the clan, in 1141 got lands at Crailing from King David I of Scotland whose life Olifard had saved.
- Rory Bremner bought Crailing House near Jedburgh in September in 2009.
- "Updated: Comedian Rory Bremner quitting Borders after putting home near Jedburgh on market for £1.7m". www.thesouthernreporter.co.uk. Retrieved 2019-10-23.
- 1952 Hawick Archaeological Society 1952 transactions: Walter Brydon, Crailing and its associations, pp 7–8
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Crailing, Scottish Borders.|
- CANMORE/RCAHMS record of Crailing House, Old Burial Ground, Crailing Churchyard
- National Archives of Scotland: Parish of Crailing
- RCAHMS record of Crailing Tofts
- British Listed Buildings: West Lodge, Crailing House, Crailing
- BBC, WW2 People's War: Article ID: A6204502