|Look up crabapple in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crabapple, a term used for several species of Malus in the family Rosaceae
Crabapple may also refer to:
- Molly Crabapple (born 1983), American artist, author and entrepreneur
- Crabapple, Georgia, one of the oldest parts of Fulton County, Georgia
- Crabapple, Texas, an unincorporated farming and ranching community 10.5 miles north of Fredericksburg
- Crabapple Middle School, a Fulton County school located in Roswell, Georgia
- Edna Krabappel, a fictional character from the animated TV series The Simpsons
- Applecrab, hybridizing domestic apples with wild crabs
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crabapple.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.