|Studio album by|
|Released||October 30, 2007|
|Genre||Blues rock, jam rock, acoustic|
|Blues Traveler chronology|
As early as 1998, Blues Traveler expressed a desire to release an acoustic album. During writing sessions for the follow-up to their previous album, ¡Bastardos!, the band decided to revisit older material as they were approaching their twentieth anniversary.
Fans were asked for input in the song selection through the band's official website in early 2007.
At the band's annual Independence Day concerts at Red Rocks Amphitheatre in 2007, twenty flash drives were randomly distributed throughout the venue. Each included two songs from the upcoming album.
Blues Traveler performed an acoustic set on A&E's Private Sessions, which aired in August 2007. During the interview segments, John Popper mentioned that a possible title for the album would be "Cover Yourself".
The band announced a special preorder offer that included a bonus CD of live tracks.
The album was released on October 30, 2007.
|1.||"But Anyway"||John Popper; Chan Kinchla||4:13|
|2.||"Just For Me" (featuring G. Love)||John Popper||4:08|
|3.||"Defense And Desire"||Popper John; Bobby Sheehan||4:14|
|5.||"The Mountains Win Again"||Bobby Sheehan||4:42|
|6.||"100 Years"||John Popper||4:36|
|7.||"You Lost Me There"||John C. Popper; Chan Kinchla||4:20|
|9.||"NY Prophesie"||John C. Popper; Chan Kinchla||3:14|
|10.||"You Reach Me"||John C Popper; Tad Kinchla||3:41|
|11.||"Carolina Blues" (featuring Charlie Sexton)||John Popper; Chan Kinchla||5:19|
- Allmusic review
- "Firing Line FAQ". Blues Traveler Official Site. Archived from the original on 2007-06-09. Retrieved 2007-09-20.
Q: Ever consider putting out an acoustic album? ENTIRE BAND: YES!!
- Morgan, Samantha (2007-08-21). "Blues Traveler Performs at The Varsity". 2theadvocate.com. Retrieved 2007-09-19.
- "bigdickhunter.net". [ Big Dick Hunter's Wild Ass Circus]. 2007-08-15.
- "Blues Traveler Finishing Not One, But Two Different Albums". Ultimate-Guitar.com. 2007-06-01. Retrieved 2007-09-19.
- "7/12/2007 News". News Archive. bluestraveler.net. 2007-07-12. Retrieved 2007-09-19.
- The original title of this track was spelled "Run-Around". It was either renamed or misspelled for this CD.