|Look up country house in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Country House or The Country House may refer to:
- English country house, a large house or mansion in the English countryside
- Country House (horse), an American racehorse
- "Country House" (song), a 1995 song by Blur
- The Country House (play), 2014 play by Donald Margulies
- The Country House (restaurant), a restaurant in Clarendon Hills, Illinois
- Country house poem, a type of poem popular in 17th-century England
- Country Home (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with Country house
- All pages with titles containing Country house
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Country House.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.