|Look up coronation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A coronation is the crowning ceremony of a monarch.
Coronation may also refer to:
- Coronation (film), a 2000 Chilean film
- Coronation (grape), a table grape originating from Canada (also called Sovereign Coronation)
- Coronation Street, the world's longest-running television soap opera still in production
- Coronation, Alberta, a Canadian town
- Coronation Glacier, a glacier on Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada
- LMS Princess Coronation Class 6220 Coronation, first locomotive of the LMS Princess Coronation Class
- Coronation, tune by Oliver Holden, first published in 1779, used for the hymn "All Hail the Power of Jesus' Name"
- Coronation (British horse), a Thoroughbred racehorse, winner of the 1841 Epsom Derby
- Coronation (French horse), a Thoroughbred racehorse, winner of the 1949 Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coronation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.