Corner Canyon High School
Corner Canyon High School is a public school located in Draper, Utah. It is the newest high school in the Canyons School District. Its colors are navy, silver and white, and its mascot is the Chargers.
|Corner Canyon High School|
12943 S. 700 E
|School district||Canyons School District|
|Teaching staff||84.56 (FTE)|
|Student to teacher ratio||23.91|
|Color(s)||Navy, silver and white|
Corner Canyon High School opened in fall 2013. It was built at 12943 S. 700 East in Draper, Utah, using funds from a $250 million bond approved by voters in 2010. Its classroom wings are two stories tall, and it includes a lecture hall, an auditorium, a 3,300 seat gymnasium, and a football field with artificial turf. It was the first comprehensive high school in Draper, and the first new high school built by Canyons School District after it split from the Jordan District in 2009.
- "Corner Canyon High". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved May 13, 2020.
- "Canyons board rejects student vote, adopts Chargers as Draper mascot instead of Cougars," Deseret News, January 19, 2012
- "Brand new Corner Canyon High School opens," Fox 13, August 13, 2013
- "School Web Page". Archived from the original on 2015-12-08. Retrieved 2015-12-04.
- "Corner Canyon High School opens in Draper," Deseret News, August 13, 2003
|This Utah school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|