Copyright Directive (disambiguation)
The copyright directive may refer to any of
- Computer Programs Directive (1991)
- Conditional Access Directive (1998)
- Counterfeit goods regulation (2003)
- Copyright in the Digital Single Market (2019)
- Copyright Duration Directive (1993)
- Copyright Term Directive (2006)
- Database Directive (1996)
- Enforcement Directive (2004)
- Electronic Commerce Directive 2000 (2000)
- Information Society Directive (2001)
- Resale Rights Directive (2001)
- Re-use of public sector information directive (2003)
- Rental Directive (1992)
- Satellite and Cable Directive (1993)
Note that the Copyright in the Digital Single Market directive "updates but does not replace the 11 directives which together comprise the EU’s copyright legislation."
- Copyright law of the European Union
- European Union Directives
- The U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act from 1998
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Copyright Directive.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.