|Look up Cooke in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cooke is a surname.
Cooke may also refer to:
- Cooke County, Texas
- Cooke City-Silver Gate, Montana
- Cooke Township, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania
- Cooke Optics, a lens manufacturer
- Cooke Locomotive and Machine Works, steam railroad locomotive manufacturer, founded in 1852
- HMS Cooke (K471), a British frigate in service in the Royal Navy from 1943 to 1946
- Cooke's method, a forecasting method with an expert panel, similar to the Delphi method
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cooke.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.